Required For Setup
- A OneSignal Account, if you do not already have one
- Your OneSignal App ID, available in Keys & IDs
- A Google/Firebase Server API Key
- A device or emulator that has Google Play services installed and updated on it
- Device will not subscribe or receive push notifications with out this
Getting your Firebase Cloud Messaging token and Sender ID
- Click the Gear icon in the top left and select “Project settings” in your Firebase Console Account
- Select the “CLOUD MESSAGING” tab.
- Save the two values listed:
- You’ll need your Server key and Sender ID.
Configure your OneSignal app’s Android platform settings
Go to Settings and press the Configure button to the right of Google Android.